Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - University of Oregon Teaching Credential - University of Redlands
Mr. Scott Ferguson
I've been a teacher in Redlands for 17 years, with 14 of those years here at Lugonia. Before that, I worked for a Fortune 500 company. Lugonia is a great school and I enjoy working here and serving the community around it. I am a dedicated professional who wants the best for all students and the school. I give it my all every day.
The students work hard in the classroom. My goal for all students is for them to leave 5th grade being a better reader, a better math student, and a more informed citizen. I'm looking forward to a great school year.
Here is what we will study in 5th grade.
- Place Value
- Fractions - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, and Finding a Common Denominator
- Beginning Geometry
- Measurement and Conversions
- Read Fiction and Nonfiction - Comprehension
- Grammar Rules - Eight Parts of Speech
- Writing - Informative, Response to Literature, Five-Paragraph Essay
- Life Cycle
- Cell Structure
- Biotic and Abiotic
- American History
- States and State Capitals
Past Due Assignments
Date Due: 04/19/2017 Category: Math
Date Due: 12/17/2021