Help! I need to raise my grade!
So you need to raise your grade, huh?
I can help you with that.
Here are some steps to help you raise your grade:
- Turn in any and all missing assignments. Your missing assignments will be listed on Aeries. If the assignment is a hand out, the pdf will be to the right of the assignment. You may download and print. Remember, my latework policy is 1 month. After this date, missing assignments will have a zero and will not be accepted.
- Make sure you are consistently turning in your homework with work shown.
- Mathia is a great way to help improve your grade. Making up Mathia is the fastest way to help your grade.
- If test corrections are offered at this time, DO THEM!
- I'm available before school (beginning at 8:15am), during lunch, and after school for help (until 3:45pm) unless there's a meeting.
- If your child is not writing in their agenda this should be cause of concern. The agenda is the communication going home of assignments done/needing to be done.
- Make sure your child has all the necessary supplies they need.
- You may access their grades through Aeries Parent Portal https://parents.redlandsusd.net
- Continuously check your emails or my website for announcements which will be posted through both.
- If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org