Currently, the Enrollment Center is open to the public.
Families who live in the Redlands Unified School District may still enroll their students using the online-only registration process. Click the “New Student Registration” link on the left for this and other enrollment options.
Registration Instructions & Options
Please read the Enrollment Information below for your student's grade level before completing the registration forms. It lists the required documents needed in order to complete your student's enrollment.
California State law requires that all students, Transitional Kindergarten through 12th grade, be up to date on their immunizations to attend school. Proof of the following immunizations must be provided at time of enrollment:
- Polio – 4 doses
- DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis) – 5 Doses
- For all 7th-12th graders – At least one dose Tdap (pertussis-containing vaccine) given on or after 7th birthday
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella): 2 Doses – both on or after the 1st birthday
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) – 2 Doses
- Hep B (Hepatitis B) – 3 Doses