The RHS Student Center is home to the:
- Activities Director
- Career Readiness Specialist (CRY-ROP)
- Coordinator of Career Programs for RUSD
- Link Crew/Scholarship/AP Exam Coordinator
The Student Center provides personal and academic counseling, assistance with college research and planning, assistance with career research and planning, testing advisement and resources, and career technical education advisement. The Student Center also sponsors a fall college fair for 4-year college programs and a spring fair for 2-year, technical, and military programs.
Mrs. Tygart is the Career Readiness Specialist CRY-ROP and Mrs. Padilla is the Career Center Teacher.
Mrs. Tygart's Schedule at Redlands High School is:
- Monday-Friday (7am-3:30pm)
Mrs. Padilla is at Redlands High School (909-307-5500, x30411):
- Monday-Friday (7am-2:45pm)