Currently, the Enrollment Center is closed to the public.
Families who live within the Redlands Unified School District’s boundaries may still enroll their students by clicking the Online Student Registration link below.
Registration Instructions & Options
Please read the Enrollment Information below for your student's grade level before completing the registration forms. It lists the required documents needed in order to complete your student's enrollment.
Enrollment Information by Grade Level
- Online Registration https://redlands.asp.aeries.net/air/
- This option allows you to complete part of the process online prior to going to the Enrollment Center.
- You must have access to the internet as well as a printer to complete this process.
- After completing the Online Registration, you must print and sign all of the final documents and bring them along with the necessary forms identified in the registration instructions above.
- Bring all signed forms to the Enrollment Center.
- By Form
- This option allows you to fill out the enrollment forms by hand and complete the process at the Enrollment Center.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at the Enrollment Center or your student’s school.
- Complete by hand and sign.
- Bring both the completed forms and the registration documents listed in the link above under “Enrollment Information by Grade Level.”
Children Entering Transitions Program
A child qualifies for the Transitions Program at the beginning of the school year if he/she is five years old on or between September 2 through December 2. For more information, please contact either the District’s Elementary Education Department at Ext. 20306 or the Enrollment Center at (909) 307-2470.