PTA Reflections Program
This Year's Theme is
I Matter Because...
Congratulations to Reflections Winners 2020-2021
Visual Arts Awards of Merit and Honorable Mention
Award of Merit: Bryce Hopkins (Mrs. Williams)
Award of Merit: Sruthi Darbhamulla (Ms. Moore)
Honorable Mention: Andrea Arizmendi (Ms. Ng)
The Reflections Arts Recognition Program is a national arts recognition and achievement program for students. Since 1969, over 10 million students across the nation have taken part in this popular PTA program.
The excitement and enthusiasm that the program generates for students, parents, schools, and communities is unmatched with the majority of California PTAs participating in the program at all PTA levels.
That's why the Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
As an added bonus, in showcasing and celebrating student talent, the Reflections Program increases community awareness of the importance of the arts in education.