Redlands Adult School offers programs in three areas: High School Diploma, G.E.D. prep, and ESL (English as a Second Language).
Read below for more information:
High School Diploma:
If you are interested in earning your high school diploma, please follow these steps:
1. Obtain an official copy of your high school transcripts (yes, they must be official).
2. Look at our calendar or call (909) 748-6930 for registration/enrollment dates.
3. Attend the scheduled registration and take your assessment. Plan on spending two to three hours. Child care is not available during registration and children cannot be left unattended.
4. At registration, you will either be enrolled in to a class or placed on the waiting list.
5. Childcare for enrolled students in good standing, with children under the age of 4, is available at no cost during our Monday - Thursday 12:30 - 3:00 PM class at the Orangewood High School campus.
We currently offer classes in the morning, afternoon and evening.
Students who need to improve their reading and math skills to prepare for the GED can attend our GED prep class. SPACE is LIMITED.
Monday through Thursday 12:30pm - 3:30pm (Room B-6 at CRY-ROP 1214 Indiana Ct., Redlands)
Students wanting to learn English to help improve their chances of getting or to retaining a job will need to follow these steps:
1. Contact our office at (909) 748-6930 or look at our calendar to see when our next registration/enrollment will take place.
2. Attend the scheduled registration and take your assessment. Plan on spending three hours. Child care is not available and children cannot be left unattended.
3. Based on the results of the assessment, you will either be enrolled into a class, placed on the waiting list, or referred to another agency or organization.
This year we are offering the following classes:
Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced ESL classes. We offer morning and evening classes.