Families who live in the Redlands Unified School District may enroll their students using the online registration process. Click the “New Student Registration” link on the left for enrollment information.The first day of the 2023-24 school year is August 9. Transitions/Kinder enrollments begin in February. Registration for all other grades begins on April 3. Please click here to see “Enrollment Information” details.
Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten Priority Registration Dates
The 2023-2024 school year begins August 9th for all schools in the Redlands Unified School District. Priority Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten registration will begin in February. Schools and their specific enrollment dates are listed below.
Students who reside with their families within School District boundaries may be registered at the Enrollment Center between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Please call your school or the Enrollment Center at (909) 307-2470.
Parents of Kindergarten Students
- A child's 5th birthday must occur on or before September 1st
Parents of Transitional Kindergarten Students
- A child qualifies for the Transitional Kindergarten at the beginning of the school year if he/she is five years old on or between September 2nd and June 2nd.
- Please contact the Enrollment Center (909) 307-2470, or District’s Early Learning Opportunity Office, (909) 307-5300 Ext 20357 for more information.
Priority Enrollment Date by School
*eAcademy parents and students must attend an orientation prior to enrollment. Please call eAcademy, (909) 748-6941, for more information.
If you miss the registration date for your child’s school listed above, the following makeup days will also be available:
- February 3rd - Any school that enrolled January 30th - February 2nd
- February 10th - Any school that enrolled January 30th - February 9th
- February 17th - Any school that enrolled January 30th - February 16th
- February 27th and beyond - All schools may enroll Transitions and Kindergarten
Prior to registering your child, please review all registration requirements and begin an online enrollment in advance. The online enrollment process will be open beginning January 17th, 2023. Online registration is available for all or part of the enrollment process. All registrations must be finalized at the Enrollment Center or by Enrollment Center staff. Please submit all required documents - click here for a list of requirements by grade level and Online enrollment information
- Students enrolling in First grade must show proof of a physical exam. A copy of the physical exam is required at the time of registration.
- The exam form must be dated no earlier than 18 months prior to the first day of attendance in First Grade.
- Report of Health Examination form - Click Here
Program Information and FAQs: