Currently, the Enrollment Center is open to the public.
Families who live in the Redlands Unified School District may still enroll their students using the online-only registration process. Click the “New Student Registration” link on the left for this and other enrollment options.
Registration dates may be revised due to the COVID 19 pandemic. Updates will be posted on the District’s website, as necessary. For the health of visitors and staff, safety protocols will be in place for in-person enrollments: face coverings, social distancing, limited number of visitors, etc.
Kindergarten & Transition Program Priority Registration Dates
The 2021-2022 school year begins August 11th for all schools in the Redlands Unified School District. Priority Kindergarten and Transitions Program registration will begin in February. Schools and their specific enrollment dates are listed below.
Students who reside with their families within School District boundaries may be registered at the Enrollment Center between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Please call your school or the Enrollment Center at (909) 307-2470.
Parents of Kindergarten Student
- A child's 5th Birthday must occur on or before September 1st
Parents of Transition Program Students
- A child qualifies for the Transitions Program at the beginning of the school year if he/she is five years old on or between September 2nd and December 2nd.
- Please contact the District’s Elementary Education Department, (909) 307-5300 Ext 20306, or the Enrollment Center, (909) 307-2470, for more information.
Priority Enrollment Date by School
*eAcademy parents and students must attend an orientation prior to enrollment. Please call eAcademy, (909) 748-6941, for more information.
If you miss the registration date for your child’s school listed above, the following makeup days will also be available:
- February 5th - Any school that enrolled February 1st - February 4th
- February 12th - Any school that enrolled February 1st - February 11th
- February 26th and beyond - All schools may enroll Kindergarten and Transitions
Prior to registering your child, please review all registration requirements and begin an Online enrollment or complete registration forms in advance. The Online enrollment process will be opened and packets made available beginning January 6th, 2021. Packets may be picked up at the Enrollment Center. Online registration is available for all or part of the enrollment process. All registrations, online and paper, must be finalized at the Enrollment Center or by Enrollment Center staff. Please submit all required documents - click here for a list of requirements by grade level and Online enrollment information
- California Education Code (48000) was revised which changes the age requirement for entrance into kindergarten. A child shall be admitted to kindergarten if he/she will have his/her 5th birthday on or before September 1.
- Students enrolling in First grade must show proof of a physical exam. A copy of the physical exam is required at the time of registration.
- The exam form must be dated no earlier than 18 months prior to the first day of attendance in First Grade.
- Report of Health Examination form - Click Here
Program Information and FAQs: