The Federal Government will not be opening the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) applications for the 2024-2025 Academic Year until late December 2023. We would like to offer you and your parents some upcoming opportunities to get additional information or assistance with your Financial Aid Applications.
- FSA ID: Seniors will be meeting with Ms. Severo to get their FSA ID, prior to the FAFSA/CADAA opening. Instructions will be given to students to share with their caregivers as they will need to get an FSA ID as well.
- January, February and March (deadline has been extended to April 2, 2024) - Ms. Severo will be meeting with seniors to complete their data on their financial aid application.
- Financial Aid Info Sessions:
- Cash 4 College will present a financial aid overview during the RUSD college fair on Tuesday, September 26th at Redlands High School Clock Auditorium. This will take place from 5:15pm - 6pm. No preregistration is required.
- On Wednesday, 10/25/2023 from 6pm to 7:30pm, we will have the California Student Aid Commission give a virtual presentation regarding the updates for the FAFSA/CADAA as well as updates to the state financial aid programs. This will be available to all students/parents. Staff will also be available to answer questions virtually, regarding the financial aid process. Details (with the zoom link) will be available on student's Career Center Google classroom as well as the financial aid matrix.
- Financial Aid In-person Workshop: Cash 4 College will be holding an on-site workshop for parents and students to complete their financial aid application. You may bring your information and complete your document with one-one-one assistance. Be sure to have your FSA ID (both student and parent) before this meeting. It will take place on Tuesday, February 6th, 2024 at Citrus Valley High School's Career Center. More details will be coming.
- IN ADDITION, we have a Financial Aid Matrix that lists additional financial aid events, scholarships and other financial aid resources. It can be found on your child's Career Center Google Classroom or at this link: Financial Aid Matrix
Please reach out to me if you have any questions. Ms. Severo, Career Center Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org , 909.307.5380 x38701