Over the first few weeks of school, we will explicitly review behavior expectations in and out of the classroom. Students are expected to follow school rules and exercise good judgment regarding their behavior at all times. If a student chooses to break rules or interferes with the learning process of other students, then they also choose to accept the consequences for their actions. The following corrective measures may be utilized:
1. Warning to correct behavior
2. Remove from current seating assignment to correct behavior
3. Time out from classroom, either outside or in another classroom ( possible parent contact)
4. Classroom suspension to the office and parent contact
5. Referral to admin and/or counselor and parent contact
Below is the behavior matrix that we will explicitly review so students know how they are expected to behave.