- Great reasons to be in the library: to READ, LOOK FOR BOOKS, WORK ON HOMEWORK, and DO RESEARCH.
- If you want to visit the library at lunch, you must get a Library Lunch Pass from the counselors or administration.
- Eating and drinking should be done outside of the library. NO EATING, DRINKING, or GUM CHEWING is permitted.
- Talking and working together is encouraged, but voices should be kept QUIET.
- Be respectful of all students, adults, and library materials.
- Computers are to be used for school purposes only.
- Printing is available. Printing may only be done for school-related purposes. For color printing there is a 2-page limit (additional pages are 10 cents each).
- Please bring your ID card to check out books.
- Books can be checked out for 4 weeks at a time. You can renew the books one time, but you must bring the book in to renew it. You may check out up to 3 books at one time.
- Please sit on the chairs or cushions. Please do not sit on the floor. It can limit access to bookshelves.
Please remember to return your books on time!