Welcome to Local Control & Accountability Programs (LCAP)
The Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) is an important district planning document that includes the district’s big goals for the next three years, the actions and services the district will implement to achieve those goals, the funding that the district will spend on the actions and services, and the measurable outcomes that will be used to evaluate success.
The LCAP is an important part of the state of California’s Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) model that lets districts make more decisions about how they use funding. Under LCFF, districts receive:
- LCFF Base Funding: Money provided for each student served and based on average daily attendance
- LCFF Supplemental Funding: Money provided based upon the number of Unduplicated Students (English Learners, Foster Youth, Homeless Youth, and Low-Income students)
- LCFF Concentration Funding: Additional money provided to districts whose unduplicated student population is more than 55%
A key part of the LCAP is describing how the district is using targeted funds (LCFF Supplemental and Concentration Grant funding) to meet the needs of English Learners, Foster Youth, Homeless Youth, and Low-Income students. This plan is developed with input from the community, in direct collaboration with stakeholders through LCAP Advisory Committee. Information about the LCAP Advisory Committee can be found HERE.
The LCAP is reviewed and updated each year to ensure continued success for students. To find out more information about this year's LCAP process and review resources, visit this year's LCAP tab.
New for the 2021-22 School Year
Section 124(e) of Assembly Bill 130 requires LEAs to present an update on the annual update to the 2021–22 LCAP and budget overview for parents on or before February 28, 2022, at a regularly scheduled meeting of the governing board or body of the LEA. At this meeting the LEA must include all of the following:
- The Supplement for the Annual Update for the 2021–22 LCAP;
- All available mid-year outcome data related to metrics identified in the 2021–22 LCAP; and
- Mid-year expenditure and implementation data on all actions identified in the 2021–22 LCAP.
Coordinator, Categorical Programs and Educational Support
(909) 307-5300 Ext 20318
Categorical Programs Technician
(909) 307-5300 Ext 20318
To provide feedback on the LCAP please email HERE
Public Hearing - May 24, 2022
Board Approval - June 14, 2022
Public Hearing - May 25, 2021
Board Meeting - June 15, 2021
Board Meeting - May 25, 2021
Public Hearing - Sept. 15, 2020
Board Meeting - Sept. 22, 2020
Board Approved - June 9, 2020