School Registrar / Transcript Requests
Redlands High School Registrar
Phone: 909.307.5500 ext. 30170
Due to the COVID-19 school closures,
the best way to communicate with the registrar at this time is via e-mail
Class of 2021 Diploma AND Yearbook Pick-Up
Diplomas AND Yearbooks for the Class of 2021 will be available for pickup on the following dates and times:
Terrier Gym Parking Lot… It will be a Grab & Go style:
- June 23 (Wednesday) from 9am – 12pm
- June 24 (Thursday) from 11am – 2pm
RHS Attendance Windows:
- June 25 (Friday) from 1:30pm – 3:30pm
IMPORTANT DIPLOMA PICK-UP NOTES:
- ALL books and fees must be cleared before your official transcripts AND diploma will be released. This includes fees, books or uniforms to RHS or fees from a previous school. If you are not sure you owe any fees, check your Aeries Portal Account AND it’s always a good idea to check with the library and textbook room to make sure you are cleared of any outstanding books.
- Each student must pick up their own diploma. A photo ID and signature is required to obtain the diploma.
- The school will hold diplomas until students are able to pick them up.
- Please make plans knowing that final transcripts and diplomas will not be ready until June 23, 2021. If entering the military, no entry should be planned until after June 23, 2021.
- NOTE: The records office does not keep a duplicate copy of your diploma. Once you receive your diploma, please make multiple copies and or take pictures of your original diploma and then secure it in a safe place.
Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding your diploma and final transcripts.
Cumulative File requests should be faxed to 909.748.6039
Redlands High School
Attn: Records Office
840 E Citrus Avenue
Redlands, CA 92374
*PLEASE NOTE: Per Federal Law, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. When a student turns 18 years old, or enters a postsecondary institution at any age, the rights under FERPA transfer from the parents to the student.
Once the student has graduated high school or no longer attending high school and are 18 years old or older, transcript requests are ONLY accepted from the student and ONLY released to the student.
Due to the COVID-19 school closures, please follow the temporary procedures below:
Current students students need to complete an official transcript request by completing the below form. Payment is not required at this time.
Seniors: Remember to request a final transcript to be sent to the college you will attend next year.
RHS graduates/former students need to complete an official transcript request form by clicking here to fill out the fillable form for FORMER students, save as a PDF and email me the form along with a picture of your current photo ID. We are working on a system for payment processing. Please check back often for updated information. Please note, this request must come from the former student. Due to privacy laws, information cannot be given out to parents or relatives of adult students.
3rd party education verification requests will need to submit the following criteria before processing: student name at graduation, date of birth including year, graduation year and authorization page from student with their signature. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We provide official transcripts as education and graduation verification. We do not provide diploma reprints. Please contact Jostens at 760.200.3889 for a diploma reprint.
Immunization records are available for pick up only, by the student with current photo ID, and there is a $5.00 fee for each immunization record (cash or money order only). Immunization records will not be mailed.
If you are needing a copy for your college, a faxed request will be accepted directly from them. They need to fax their request to 909.748.6039 requesting a copy of your immunization record AND it must include an authorization release from you.
For records prior to 1991, please contact our District Office Student Attendance Office at 909.307.5300 ext. 20519
For all other information on transcripts and school records, contact Mrs. Pantaleo.
FINAL TRANSCRIPTS & DIPLOMAS
Seniors, you’ve worked hard to earn your diploma! Let’s make sure you can pick up your diploma after graduation. If you owe any fees, books or uniforms to RHS or fees to a previous school, your transcripts AND diploma will be held until your account is cleared. If you are not sure you owe any fees, check your Aeries Portal Account AND it’s always a good idea to check with the library and textbook room to make sure you are cleared of any outstanding books. Juniors, Sophomores and Freshman can check their account to. Keep on top of your account and make sure you clear it every year. Don’t wait until the last day of your senior year!
College-bound Seniors: BEFORE graduation you MUST submit a final transcript request to the south campus information desk for the college you plan to attend. Your final transcript is sent by the records office only if YOU request that it be sent. Be sure to mark your request FINAL. All final transcript requests will be mailed by the records office the week after final grades are posted AND only if all fees/books are cleared on your account.