Tenacious Tiger Vision
Who we are. What we are. What we want to become.
The big picture in one sentence:
The strength of our instruction, coupled with the relationships we foster, and our connections with our community will allow our students to experience greater success.
- Compassion - Kindness is a strength.
- Achievement - Our goal is the success for all.
- Connectedness - We need each other.
- Humility - We can always learn more.
- Promote cooperation and communication between school and home.
- Students will succeed by emphasizing high academic expectations for all and excellence of self-worth.
- Provide additional support and assistance for students to advance their literacy skills.
- Support staff professional development to provide ever higher quality instruction.
- Collaborate with and among grade levels to promote strong lesson planning.
- Involve community groups in school activities.
Victoria students will demonstrate:
- Individual excellence and a desire for life-long learning.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making abilities.
- Effective communication and social skills.
- Positive self-esteem and self-discipline.