Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! I am so excited to get to know my new 3rd grades and their families. It will be a great year with lots of learning. Looking forward to a fun and exciting year!
Student's School Supplies:
* 1 1/2" 3 Ring Binder (this allows for agenda to fit & room to grow)
* 5 Subjects Tabs (Please write Language Arts, Math, Reading, Writing, & put Social Studies & Science together on one tab)
* Wide Ruled Filler Paper: 3 hole punched
* 1 Plastic Pocket folder (3 hole punched & plastic holds up better to bring home returned work)
* Pencils: Regular or Mechanical
* Pencil Sharpener (closed lid)
* Pencil Box (hard cover & helps to keep desk organized)
* Refillable Water Bottle: Students should bring one daily to fill.
Yearly Supplies Needed:
Hand wipes (fragrance/lotion free-for laptops) Walmart Equate Everyday Clean Wipes are my favorite for the kids.
Lined paper (3 hole punched-wide ruled)
Cannon 104 black toner cartridge - item #661825 (classroom copier)