Phone: 909 478-5650
Degrees and Certifications:
WELCOME to 4th grade!
I look forward to collaborating with your family in meeting your child's academic goals! Here's to many fun academic activities, projects, and student growth. If you have any additional questions, concerns, or special ideas/talents please contact me via a phone call, e-mail or visit our classroom before or after school.
SCHOLASTIC CLASS CODE: HR483
What can students do during Spring Break? (not required)
- Read AR books and other books just for fun
- SBAC practice website under the teacher resources page
- Moby Max for the "Great Spring Party" starting on March 25th until April 7th. The students earn points in Mathematics, Language, Science, Social Studies, Foundational Reading, Reading Skills Informational, Reading Skills Literature, and Writing Workshop.
- Collect supplies for the STEM lab
- Clean out backpack and binder/notebooks (required)