Degrees and Certifications:
BA Multiple Subject Credential Masters
Ms. Kendra Salazar
With report cards behind us we are now ready to move forward towards the last trimester of school together. Even though first grade seems like an eternity away, we will start preparing the students for the transition and many responsibilities, demands and changes that first grade holds for them. We do this in hopes for a smooth transition from kindergarten to first grade for all of our students.
Even though we are preparing for first grade, we are still planning many fun and exciting activities to end our Kindergarten year. Here are some of the activities we will be participating in for the rest of our Kindergarten year.
- Studying plants, insects and farm
- Field trip to Stater Bros in April
- Multi-Cultural Week
- Talent Show
- Field Trip to Yucaipa Regional Park in May
- Watching and recording the life cycles of our classroom critters
- Planting seeds and recording their growth
- End of the Year Kindergarten Celebration
- Water Day
Sounds like we’ll be super busy! Check your child’s homework cover letter for specific dates and times for each event as they draw near!