Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - University of Oregon Teaching Credential - University of Redlands
Mr. Scott Ferguson
I've been an elementary school teacher for 10 years. Before that, I worked for a Fortune 500 company. I consider myself a dedicated professional who wants the best for the students and the school. I give it my all every day.
The students work hard in the classroom because, after all, they are here to get an education. My goal for my students is for them to leave 4th grade being a better reader, a better math student, and knowing a little more about the world around them.
Here is what we will study in 4th grade.
- Place Value
- Beginning Geometry
- Measurement and Conversions
- Read Fiction and Nonfiction - Comprehension
- Grammar Rules
- Writing - Informative, Response to Literature, Five-Paragraph Essay
- Life Science - Plants, Food Webs, Ecosystems
- Earth Science - Rocks, Minerals, Erosion, Weathering, Volcanoes, Earthquakes
- Physical Science - Electricity, Magnetism
- Early History