California Scholastic Federation
- An official document is needed to determine eligibility. The semester report card is the official document that shows both grades and citizenship marks. If you are missing your report card, please see Mrs. Peske as soon as possible to request another official document.
- 10 points must be earned from your last semester’s grades from a maximum of 5 classes.
- Grades from Physical Education, classes repeated to improve a grade, student assistant classes or classes taken on a fail/pass basis will earn no points.
- 4 of the 10 points must come from academic core classes such as English, Math, Science, Social Studies, or a Foreign Language.
- 7 of the 10 points must come from academic core or academic elective classes.
- Each A earned is worth 3 points and each B earned is worth 1 point. C earns no points.
- If an A or a B is earned in an honors or advanced placement class, one additional point is granted for that class. A maximum of 2 additional points may be granted.
- A grade D or F or a citizenship mark of U is disqualification for membership for that semester.
- Associate membership is based on 9th grade grades. Full membership is based on 10th, 11th, and 12th grades.
- Membership sign-ups happen during the beginning of the semester and will be announced through the bulletin, posters, and online.
LIFE MEMBER (SEALBEARER) STATUS
- A student must be a full member of CSF for at least four semesters, including 1 semester based on senior year grades.
- Students are recognized for life member status on their diploma and during graduation activities.