WELCOME TO COPE MIDDLE SCHOOL LIBRARY!
Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM
(Minimum Days 8AM - 12:40PM)
Always check the sign on the door to see if the library is open...sometimes we close before/after school or at lunch when a classes are using the library!
Cope Library Staff
Mrs. Wendy Zinner - Teacher Librarian
Mrs. Zinner currently roves between all four Redlands Middle Schools. She is at Cope every Tuesday and one Friday a month. Please feel free to come in and say "Hi" and let her know about what you are reading and/or learning. If you would like to contact Mrs. Zinner, send her a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms. Denise Zamora - Library Paraprofessional
Ms. Zamora keeps the library open every day. Please feel free to come into the library and ask for assistance and/or recommendation for current good reads. She can assist you in navigating the library and accessing all of its resources. If you would like to contact Ms. Zamora, you can send her a message at email@example.com.
Please remember to return your books on time!HAPPY READING!THE CARE AND FEEDING OF YOUR TEXTBOOKS
- Great reason to be in the library: to READ, LOOK FOR BOOKS, WORK ON HOMEWORK, and DO RESEARCH.
- Eating and drinking should be done outside of the library. NO EATING, DRINKING, or GUM CHEWING is permitted.
- Talking and working together is encouraged, but voices should be kept QUIET.
- Be respectful of all student, adults, and library materials.
- Computers are to be used for school purposes only.
- Printing is available. Printing may only be done for school-related purposes. Please ask Mrs. Zinner or Ms. Zamora BEFORE you print!
- ID cards are required to check out books.
- Books may be checked out for 30 days. Magazines may be checked out for 7 days. You may check out up to 3 books at one time. If you are not finished with a book before it expires, you may renew!
- Each student is issued one set of textbooks.
- Students are held accountable for the exact books, identified by barcode, that are checked out to them at the beginning of the school year.
- Students should put their names in their books as soon as possible to avoid accidentally swapping books with other students.
- Your textbooks are EXPENSIVE! The sets range in value from $240-$300! Please keep them away from pets, younger brothers and sisters, and liquids, as you will be charged for any damage that occurs to the books while under your care. You will also be charged for any lost books, so make sure you know where they are!
Unfortunately, we do not have enough textbooks to offer a second set to students. If you are a student who travels between homes, here are some helpful options:
* Some textbooks are available online. Click here to go to our page on "How to access your textbook online".