Board of Trustees
The Redlands Unified School District Board of Education regular meetings are scheduled for the second and fourth Tuesday of each month, in the Board Room, 25 West Lugonia, Redlands, at 7:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
Beginning with the November 2018 Election, the Board will be transitioning to by-trustee areas:
- November 2018 - Trustee Areas 1, 2
- November 2020 - Trustee Areas 3, 4, 5
Board of Education Governance Priorities
- Academic Achievement for All Students.
- Fiscal Responsibility and Well Managed Resources.
- Foster an Environment that Attracts and Retains High Quality Employees.
- Provide Opportunities for Every Student to Participate Fully.