Hello, Aloha, Hei, BonJour, Hola, Guten Tag, Ciao - Families of English Learners,
We are excited to begin another year of ELAC (English Language Advisory Committee) meetings.
The following are the ELAC meetings set for the year but there may be changes as the year goes on and needs are addressed:
- September 19, 2019 7:45 a.m. in the TinkerSpace
- October 15, 2019 5:00 p.m. at RHS (Power of Education Conference)
- November 5th, 2019 7:45 a.m. in the TinkerSpace
- February 19th, 2019 7:45 a.m. in the TinkerSpace
- May 14th, 2019 7:45 a.m. in the TinkerSpace Cancelled due to school closures
We hope to see you and that you will enjoy coffee and pastry as you fellowship with J&B families.
Our District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) meetings are held in the evenings at 6:00 p.m. in the Professional Development Center at our District Office - 20 W. Lugonia Avenue, Redlands, CA 92374. The following is a list of the dates when DELAC will meet and we welcome your attendance.
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019
- October 15th, 2019 at RHS for the Power of Education Conference
- Tuesday, October 29th at 8:30 AM is Parent Training for DELAC
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020 Cancelled due to school closures
- Saturday, May 2nd, 2020 for our Multicultural Fair and Parent Conference - the location is to be determined. Cancelled due to school closures
- Monday, May 4th, 2020 (if needed) Cancelled due to school closures
Thank you for your involvement at our school and at the district level! Your input is valued and essential in our partnership :)
Principal, Judson & Brown