Hello, Aloha, Hei, BonJour, Hola, Guten Tag, Ciao - Families of English Learners,
We are excited to begin another year of ELAC (English Language Advisory Committee) meetings.
The following are the ELAC meetings set for the year but there may be changes as the year goes on and needs are addressed:
- September 29, 2021 at 7:45 am in the Library with refreshments - child care is provided.
- December 8, 2021 at 1:15 p.m. in the Library - child care is provided
- February 8, 2022 at 1:15 p.m. in the Library - child care is provided
- March 15, 2022 at 7:45 a.m. in the Library with refreshments - child care is provided
Our District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) meetings are held on line in the evenings at 6:00 p.m. The Zoom link is available through the District's website. The following is a list of the dates when DELAC will meet and we welcome your attendance.
- September 7, 2021
- October 20, 2021
- November 10, 2021 - Power of Education Conference, Virtual Conference 5:00- 6:30 PM
- November 17, 2021 - 6:00 PM ELAC Training
- January 18 , 2022 - 6:00 PM DELAC Training
- February 15, 2022 - 6:00 PM
- April 13, 2022 - 6:00 PM
Thank you for your involvement at our school and at the district level! Your input is valued and essential in our partnership.
Principal, Judson & Brown