Redlands High School, with a proud tradition of excellence since 1891, recognizes our vital role in the community, the value of diversity, and our commitment to educate students to become knowledgeable, responsible citizens ready to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century.
Redlands High School is proud to be a school that works to provide:
CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTION
- High expectations for all students through a rigorous, Twenty-first Century Standards-based curriculum which blends the relevant use of technology with real-world connections.
- Clear and focused academic goals for student learning
- Targeted use of research-based best practices
- Frequent and strategic monitoring of student progress
- Academic and behavioral support systems for students
- Targeted and effective partnerships with parents and the community
POSITIVE EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
- A safe and orderly environment where tolerance is promoted and encouraged.
- A positive, respectful environment between staff and students
- Enhancing school pride through academic success and student involvement in school activities
- A professional, collaborative and positive culture
- Strong responsive team-based leadership