Frequently Asked Questions...
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- How do I log onto the Aeries Parent Portal?
- How to navigate the Aeries Parent Portal?
- How can I check my student’s grades?
- How do I find my student’s counselor information?
In your Aeries Parent Portal account, you can locate your student’s counselor under Demographics.
- What is my student’s counselor contact information?
You can also locate this information in Aeries Parent Portal in your student’s Demographics page
- How do I request transcripts?
- Where can I find course descriptions?
- How do I drop my student? (PDF ATTACHMENT NEEDED HERE)
Please review the process in this downloadable handout...
- How can I get a copy of a student's immunization records?
Email RHS Health Tech, Marla Kirk at email@example.com
- How do I update my contact information (address, phone, or email)?
- Paperwork to be completed for Social Security/Child Support/ Transitional Assistance Department (TAD)
Scan a copy of the form and email it to RHS Registrar, Teri Pantaleo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your student’s information and a phone number in case there are any questions.
Information for Students
- How do I know what login information I need for all of the programs used for Distance Learning?
- What is my login information?
- How to use a Chromebook at home
- How do I get a work permit?
- Where can I find out information about the clubs that the school offers?
- Where can I find out information for seniors?
- Where can I find information about tutoring?
Into the Google-verse (Classroom, Meet, etc)
- Parents: Assignments and Reviewing Student Work in Google Classroom
- Parents' Guide to Google Classroom and Strategies for Monitoring Student Work
- How can I join my student’s Google Classroom?
- What if I don’t have an email address?
- How do I use Google Meet?
- How can I quickly view all assignments that are due?
- How to turn in an assignment in Google Classroom
- How to Google Classroom videos for parents
- How to edit in Kami and submit assignments
Other Tech Questions
- What is Clever and how do I log in?
- How do I log on to Zoom?
- How can I access information in a language other than English?
- Map of RHS Campus
- Where is the Textbook room located?
- Where is 2nd Semester Bell and Block Schedule?
- Is there a district Tech Support phone number?
Having trouble getting connected from home? Call the support hotline at (909) 748-6787 and leave a detailed message including a callback number.
- How do I clear an absence?
Attendance Hotline: 909-307-5511
- What does a ‘G’ code mean for my student’s attendance?
- My student was marked absent but was in class. How can I get this corrected?
The student (or parent) needs to email the teacher with the date and period that needs to be corrected. If it does not get corrected, call the attendance office 909-307-5511
- How do I get my student out of school early (for on campus instruction, only)?
Call the attendance office and leave the following information: student’s name, the reason for the early dismissal, date, and time you want your student dismissed. A pass will be sent for the dismissal and will meet you at a pre-determined location.
- How do I get my student cleared for athletics?
- Where do I find the physical form?
- Athletic Schedules
Redlands High School
840 E. Citrus Avenue
Redlands, Ca 92374
Redlands Unified School District
20 W. Lugonia Avenue
Redlands, CA 92374