AVID Coordinator/AVID 8 Elective Teacher - Mrs. Marquis
AVID 6 Elective Teacher - Ms. Zercher AVID 6 Elective Teacher - Mr. Martin
AVID 7 Elective Teacher- Mr. Sanchez AVID 7 Elective Teacher- Mr. Petersen
AVID Excel Teacher - Mrs. Smith
AVID Content Area Teachers - Ms. Duncan, Mr. Saladino, Mrs. Janiskee, Ms. Jewell, Mrs. Paine, Mrs. Underwood, Ms. Freeman, Mrs. Chavez-Forsythe, Mrs. Astley, Mrs. Camerena, Mrs. Gonzalez, Mrs. Shea
High School AVID Application
Use this link (copy and paste if not clickable) to access the Google Form AVID Application. Applications are due March 15, but students attending the March 12 REV AVID field trip should submit theirs before that date. RUSD High School AVID Application
Moore AVID Applications
Auto-accept letters and current AVID student applications are due March 4. They were handed out February 25.
Applications for 6th and 7th grade students will be sent out March 4. They are due March 8. This is the link to the Google Form application for current 6th/7th graders: Moore MS AVID Application Current 6th/7th
Incoming 6th grade applications will be available in May. Come back for more information.
Please check the calendar for events, tutorials, and binder checks! The schedule is more varied this semester due to holidays and testing.
Events will be added when dates have been set.
New AVID students - Make sure you have all your supplies as soon as possible
Needed Binder Contents
- Good quality, 3" 3-ring binder (*6th grade only- a 1.5 inch binder, no dividers needed)
- Five to six colored dividers with tabs to separate each academic class including AVID
- Zipper pouch to store supplies (3-hole punched heavy duty zip-lock bags also work)
- Two or more pens
- Two or more sharpened or mechanical pencils
- Filler paper (some notebook paper is now available in Cornell note style)
- Assignment calendar for each academic class (Agenda)
(Please do not buy a "Trapper Keeper," fabric binder, or binder with accordion-type pockets. Dividers without pockets are also better.)
Suggested Binder Contents
- Hole reinforcement stickers
- Notebook dictionary and/or thesaurus
- Six-inch ruler