Welcome to Transportation
The mission of the dedicated professional employees of the Transportation Department is to provide safe, efficient transportation service to all stakeholders of the Redlands Unified School District. Furthermore, we will do so in a caring and compassionate manner, while at all times putting the safety of our passengers above all else.
Did you know...
Middle School In-Person Return Bus Routes - Click Here
Elementary In-Person Return Bus Routes - Click Here
- That riding a school bus is much safer than using any other form of transportation - including personal vehicles, railroad and airline travel?
- In support of teaching and learning, the Transportation Department provides approximately 3,000 students with safe and efficient school bus transportation?
- Our Safety and Training personnel provide annual mobility and transportation training for students, as well as an extensive training program for bus drivers?
- That all of our vehicles are inspected annually by CHP?
- We are utilizing the new ZPASS+ that allows you to download the application and track when and where your child gets on and off the school bus? Please go to www.zpassplus.com for more information.
RUSD offers income qualification fee-based transportation for eligible students living within their assigned home school and living more than:
- 1.5 aerial mile from their home to elementary school
- 2.0 aerial miles from their home to middle school
Transportation is very limited for the following schools:
- Smiley Elementary School
- Arroyo Verde Elementary School
- Cram Elementary School
- Mentone Elementary School
- Redlands East Valley High School (offered to students who live in the mountain area only)
Bus Pass Office HoursM-F 8 AM to 3:30 PMDispatch hours
M-F 5 AM to 5 PMPhone Number
(909) 307-5370Sam Anderson
Transportation ManagerAnna Reyna
Bus Operations TechnicianEdwin Gieratz
Driver InstructorJacob Rodriguez
Mechanic IVJohnna Richardson
Bus Pass CoordinatorKimberly Mills