Currently, the Enrollment Center is open to the public. Registration dates may be revised due to the COVID 19 pandemic. Updates will be posted on the District’s website, as necessary. For the health of visitors and staff, safety protocols will be in place for in-person enrollments: face coverings, social distancing, limited number of visitors, etc.Families who live in the Redlands Unified School District may enroll their students using the online registration process. Click the “New Student Registration” link on the left for enrollment information.The first day of the 2022-23 school year is August 10. Transitions/Kinder enrollments begin in February. Registration for all other grades begins on April 4. Please click here to see “Enrollment Information” for details.
Registration Instructions & Options
Please read the Enrollment Information below for your student's grade level before completing the registration forms. It lists the required documents needed to complete your student's enrollment.
- Online Registration https://redlands.asp.aeries.net/air/
- This option allows you to complete part of the process online prior to going to the Enrollment Center.
- You must have access to the internet. A printer is helpful but not necessary to complete this process.
- After completing the Online Registration, print and sign all of the final documents and bring them along with the necessary documents identified in the “Enrollment Information by Grade Level” above. The completed Online Enrollment form may be printed at the Enrollment Center.
- Bring all signed forms and documents to the Enrollment Center.
- Online Only Registration – https://redlands.asp.aeries.net/air/
- This option allows you to complete the enrollment process online.
- You must have access to the internet to complete this process.
- After completing the Online Registration forms, you must sign all forms then submit them to the Enrollment Center.
- Email, mail or leave in the Enrollment Center drop box printed registration forms and other required documents identified in the “Enrollment Information by Grade Level” above - email@example.com; P.O. Box 3008, Redlands, 92373; 7 W. Delaware Ave, Redlands, 92374.
- Registration is complete when you receive a confirmation email from Enrollment Center staff.
- By Form
- This option allows you to fill out the enrollment forms by hand and complete the process at the Enrollment Center.
- Optional Paper Enrollment Documents – make sure to fill out and print all six (6) forms.
- Complete by hand or type the information and sign.
- Bring both the completed forms and the required documents identified in the “Enrollment Information by Grade Level” above.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Enrollment Center: (909) 307-2470; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children Entering Transitions Program
A child qualifies for the Transitions Program at the beginning of the school year if he/she is five years old on or between September 2 through February 2. For more information, please contact either the District’s Elementary Education Department at Ext. 20306 or the Enrollment Center at (909) 307-2470.