Redlands USD parents, if you need assistance with creating an Aeries Portal account, please contact your student's school site front office. Please be prepared to provide student information for verification purposes.
If you are unable to receive assistance, please send an email with student verification information (such as name, DOB, and address) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Aeries Portal, you and your children can easily access and share real-time information, increasing communication between you and your child's teachers. Through the Aeries Portal, you can:
- Stay connected to the school & teachers.
- Stay up-to-date with assignments and grades.
- Choose your courses online.
- Update your student's authorizations, download the student handbook, and update contacts.
- Get a comprehensive view of your child's progress with the student profile.
⏵ Aeries Portal
⏵ Logging into Aeries Portal (video tutorial)
⏵ Using Aeries Portal & Customizing Notifications (video tutorial)
Aeries Communications Powered by ParentSquare
Redlands Unified School District uses Aeries Communications powered by ParentSquare for school and districtwide communication, primarily via email and text.
Here is how Aeries Communications powered by ParentSqure works:
- Before you can utilize the ParentSquare application, you will need to have an Aeries Portal account created. If you do not currently have an Aeries Portal account, please see the information above regarding setting up your Aeries Portal account. Once your account is created and confirmed, you are ready to use this tool!
- You may receive messages in the form of posts from school sites or the district primarily via email, text, and in-app notifications.
- You may receive smart alerts via email, text, in-app notifications, and/or phone calls.
- You may select your preferred mode of communication and whether you would like to receive a digest of notifications, or receive notifications in real-time within your user profile.
- We encourage you to engage ("like") and comment on posts that are sent to you.
With Aeries Communications powered by ParentSquare, you can quickly communicate directly with teachers and staff members in your preferred language. Aeries Communications can be easily accessed via desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device. Additional settings are available for text messages and voice calls.
We highly recommend taking the Parent 101 online training course for guidance on how to utilize the new communications system so that you may connect with your student's teachers & administrators. Please click the appropriate link below to start your ParentSquare online training module.
⏵ Training Module (English)
⏵ Training Module (Spanish)
The ParentSquare mobile app is available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store for quick and easy access. Please make sure to create an account using the same email address as your Aeries Portal account to connect with your student(s).
Aeries Data Confirmation
In an effort to reduce paper and make registration a more efficient process, each summer you will be asked to review and update your student's demographic and contact data online. You'll also read through current and updated school policies and information.
Aeries Online Enrollment
Aeries Online Enrollment allows a parent to quickly start the process of enrolling a student for school. Information about the student such as emergency contacts, medical information, and language information will be collected. Upon completion, the student's information is electronically sent to the RUSD Enrollment Center.
Optional Paper Enrollment Documents – Please make sure to download all appropriate documents to fill out and leave them in the drop box outside the Enrollment Center to begin your student’s enrollment process. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com