Welcome Back to School
Welcome Back, Eagle Families!
We are excited to welcome our families back to campus for the 2022-2023 school year!
Here is some important information for the start of year:
- Welcome Back Open House - August 4th (6th Grade - 8:00 AM-1:00 PM), 7th/8th Grade - 4:00-7:00 PM) - come any time during the grade level time to purchase PE clothes, take student ID pictures, purchase spirit wear and yearbooks, checkout Chromebooks, receive Aeries help, meet the new assistant principals, tour the campus, enjoy the food trucks, etc. CASH is preferred but checks are accepted for school-related purchases.
- First Day of School - August 10th - all students return to school on August 10th for the first Minimum Day of the year. School will dismiss at 12:40 PM.
- Water Stations: Cope installed four water bottle filling stations on campus over the summer. These have taken the place of water fountains at those locations. We encourage all students to bring a refillable water bottle to use this year.
- Immunizations: Reminder for all 7th grade students - TDap and Chicken Pox immunization records must be turned in prior to receiving your school schedule, and being allowed to attend school.
- Free Meals: Every day, breakfast is provided for all students starting at 8:15 AM, a 2nd-Chance Breakfast is provided during first and second hour for students who missed it before school, lunch is served during both 1st and 2nd lunches, and new for 2022-2023, an after school snack will also be provided. No student numbers are needed and all students are welcome to indulge in these meals.
- Agendas and Binder Subject Dividers - Cope will be providing student agendas and subject-area dividers to all students during the first week of school. It is recommended that all students have a 3-ring binder to organize materials, as well as the additional Teacher Recommended School Supplies
Look for a Welcome Back Letter in Parent Square the week before school starts! See you soon!