Hello, eAcademy families!
Here are more detailed Middle School schedules (with specific classes). Students, please consult the courses listed on your MASTER AGREEMENT to determine how your schedule lines up.
Here are more detailed High School schedules (with specific classes). Students, please consult the courses listed on your MASTER AGREEMENT to determine how your schedule lines up.
A few items to note:
- Student-to-Teacher ratio are 12-to-1 for academic instruction.
- Middle School and High School students have a weekly 1-on-1 "check-in" appointment with their supervising teacher. The day and time for this will be listed on your Master Agreement.
- K-5 students will have regularly-scheduled check-ins with parent and student, the day/time of which will determined in partnership with the teacher.
- ALL Middle and High School students attend HOMEROOM at 9:00 AM (block 1) each Monday.
- GRADES TK-5 tutoring (virtual or in person) 4 days per week - Tuesday - Friday from 11:45 - 12:30 PM.
We are SO EXCITED about our expanded options for students in 2022-23. It is going to be a GREAT YEAR!
Basic OVERVIEW of how eAcademy schedules work:
- Six Hours Per Week of Small Group interaction with a teacher and up to a maximum of 12 peers PLUS two hours weekly of enrichment (PE, art, music).
- Attend three mornings per week: Monday/Tues./Thurs. OR Monday/Wed./Friday
- Regular Check-in appointment with Parent, Student and Teacher for individual questions and feedback
- Traditional Book-based and Online work in independent study format
Middle School / High School (6-12)
- 90 minutes per week, per core class of "Block Time" with content teacher and up to 12 peers
- Two or Three days per week (depending on electives schedule)
- Weekly Individual Check-In Appointment with student and a supervising teacher (Parents allowed, too!) for goal-setting, individual questions and feedback.
- Online coursework in independent study format
- Tutoring available daily
- AP classes available
- Fully Accredited by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges)
- High rates of acceptance to UC and CSU schools for graduates