8th into 9th Grade Parent Night
8th into 9th Grade Information
The timeline for this year's 8th into 9th grade events is as follows:
April 9 and 12 - High School Presentations through 8th Grade Social Studies Classes at the Middle Schools
April 12 at 6:00PM - Redlands High School 8th into 9th Grade Parent Night
- This year's Parent Night will be virtual and include live sessions with RHS staff (session times are indicated and meeting links provided), as well as pre-recorded videos. Topics to be covered include graduation requirements, registration forms, honors programs, summer school, CTE classes, dual enrollment and Advanced Placement, student activities, and academic policies.
- Please join us via the following links:
April 14 at 6:00PM - Parent and Student Live Q&A Information Session via Zoom with RHS Counselors - for general course selection and scheduling questions. Sessions available in English and Spanish with meeting links for each below:
- For English join Zoom Meeting here
- For Spanish join Zoom Link here
April 15 and 16 - "Becoming a Terrier Days" - 8th Graders will meet with their assigned RHS Counselor via Zoom through their Social Studies class for a lesson on graduation requirements, course options, and other RHS activities. Counselors will walk students through completing and submitting the 9th Grade Registration Google Form by the end of the class block.
*Click the following link for a complete list of upcoming application and audition due dates: Application/Audition Classes
- Early May - 8th Graders and their parents will be able to review course requests in Aeries
We look forward to having you as part of our Terrier family!