Work Permit Process


If you are interested in getting a Work Permit you must print out the B1-1 form (it is attached below with the school information already completed) and get all three sections completed: Minor's Information, Parent Information, and Employer Information.  All sections must be signed and dated.  Then you must meet with Ms. Severo to start the processing of your permit.  Please see her in the Career Center at Orangewood High School or email her when you are ready to proceed or if you have any questions. 

Work Permit Application (B1-1) for OHS Students