In order to be considered an “internal user” for zoom you will need to be logged in through your redlandsschools.net account. If you have not already done this follow these steps:
- go to zoom in a web browser
- click ‘sign in’ and select ‘sign in with Google account’ at the bottom of the page (this should sign you in with the redlandsschools.net account)
- go back to the Google Classroom page and click the Zoom link again
- you should be automatically logged in with the appropriate account and added to the meeting.
- If you are still experiencing issues call the office at (909)799-2300 and one of the secretaries can walk you through it.